Information Collected and Stored Automatically
Construction Robotics’s website automatically collect usage information from you when you visit Construction-Robotics.com. Web Site usage information informs us about how our visitors use and navigate this Web Site. This information helps us give you the best possible experience. For each page that you visit on Construction-Robotics.com, we may collect and store the following technical information:
• the number of visits, including the date and time of access to Construction-Robotics.com;
• the URL address of the Construction-Robotics.com webpage visited;
• the length of time you stay on a webpage;
• your click through activity; and
• your Internet Protocol address.
This data informs us about the number of visitors to this Web Site and the type of technology our visitors use.
To learn more about how to disable cookies in your browser, please visit https://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml.
Information Collected From You
Information Sent by Your Device
We collect certain information that your device sends when you use our Services, like a device identifier, user settings, and the operating system of your device, as well as information about your use of our Services.
When you use our Services, we may collect and store information about your location by converting your IP address into a rough geo-location. We may use location information to improve and personalize our Services for you.
Your Ability to Choose
The information collected from you helps us communicate with you to provide information, products, and services that you have requested. It is your choice to send us these requests. Through your internet browser, you may have the option to reject this Web Site’s cookies and still use this Web Site. You may always opt out of receiving marketing emails by following the instructions on the marketing email that you receive from Construction Robotics.
How We Use and Share Your Information
We may combine the personal information that you provide Construction Robotics with other information about you that is available to us, including information from other sources (e.g. offline data or data obtained from third parties). The ways that Construction Robotics may use your information include:
• to respond to your specific inquiries;
• to troubleshoot any issues with respect to your use of Construction-Robotics.com;
• to provide you with information on Construction Robotics products and services, either on a personalized or aggregate basis;
• to give Construction-Robotics.com editors anonymous, aggregate information that is useful for developing new features and products for our visitors and to improve the content and navigation on Construction-Robotics.com;
• We may share your personal information with trusted third parties such as dealers
• In the event we are engaged in or contemplating a merger or other corporate acquisition with another business entity, personal information may be disclosed to and would likely be acquired by the other business entity.
Information Disclosed for Our Protection and the Protection of Others
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate: (i) to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas); (ii) to protect our property, rights and safety and the property, rights and safety of a third party or the public in general; and (iii) to stop any activity that we consider illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use and sharing of your information and we’ll respect the choices you make. Please note that if you decide not to provide us with the information that we request, you may not be able to access all of the features of the Services.
Our Services are not directed to children under 13 and we do not knowingly collect information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected information of a child under 13 we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.
Your information may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you’re located outside the United States and choose to provide your information to us, we may transfer your information to the United States and process it there.
Third Party Links
Construction Robotics uses some social media tools and websites to interact with its customers. There may be links to these other websites on Construction-Robotics.com. For example, we allow you to link to Facebook, Twitter and various other social media sites from this Web Site. Construction Robotics has no control over these linked websites and they each have separate privacy and data collection practices that are independent of Construction Robotics. Some of these privacy policies are listed below:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/legal/FB_Work_Privacy
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
• YouTube: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Additionally, certain social media websites and other websites may track your browsing activity across this Web Site as well as across other sites that you visit. We strongly encourage you to read the policies of any third party website when deciding whether or not to use it.